We have over three decades of experience in Servo voltage stabilizers. We also have an expert staff that gives superior service at a reasonable rate. First and foremost, we list the customer’s requirements. Then, based on the customer’s specifications, we construct a Servo voltage stabilizer. We are India’s leading manufacturer of Servo Voltage Stabilizers.
Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- Call Center and Information Technology
- Commercial structures and complexes
- Computers and microprocessor-based control systems
- CNC MACHINES, LASER MACHINES, MOULDING MACHINES, AND SO ON.
- Central air conditioning plants, processing plants, chemical industries, and textile industries are examples of this.
- LPTs, HPTs, Broadcasting, and Telecommunications in Defense Installations
- Scientific, medical, agricultural, educational, and other research institutions use sophisticated research instruments.
- Offset printing presses, color scanners/processors, photo type setters, photographic equipment, photocopiers, and the packaging industry
- Petrol Stations
- Medical Equipment, X-Ray Machines, ECG Machines/Monitors, Refrigerated systems, centrifuges, NMR, MRI, and CT Scanners
- Voltage is automatically and continuously corrected.
- Electricity bills might be reduced by up to 20 percent.
- The electrical equipment failure rate is reduced.
- An increase in power factor and a decrease in MDI.
- Fewer manufacturing losses and increased plant efficiency
- Productivity will rise.
Time delay devices, High/Low Voltage cut-off, Preventer of single phasing,
Spike Suppressor, change-over switch